DOW FILMTEC™ 4.6-inch diameter RO elements offer high quality water for sanitary applications, using the high performance TW30HP membrane, which offers excellent permeate flow and salt rejection. These elements are made with the same high quality materials of construction as our larger DOW FILMTEC elements used in municipal and industrial systems. For added convenience during shipping, storage and loading, these elements are available as either wet or dry products.
Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
11.32 in x 4.61 in
- 1. Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2,000 ppm NaCl, pressure specified above, 77°F (25°C), pH 8 and the following recovery rates; TW30HP–4611 – 5%.
- Minimum salt rejection for individual element is 98.0%.
- Flow rates for individual elements may vary ±20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.
Operating and Cleaning Limits
Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.)
|113°F (45°C)||600 psig (41 bar)||15 psig (1.0 bar)||2 – 11||1 – 13||SDI 5||< 0.1 ppm|
• Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
• Refer to Cleaning Guidelines in specification sheet 609-23010.
• Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, DOW FILMTEC recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Please refer to technical bulletin 609-22010 for more information.