Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
26 in x 2.5 in
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: TW30 elements are tested on a 2,000 ppm NaCl feed stream, XLE performance based on a 500 ppm NaCl feed stream, pressure specified above, 77F (25C) and the following recovery rates; TW30-2026 – 10%, TW30-2521, XLE-2521, TW30-4021, XLE-4021 – 8%, TW30-2514, TW30-4014 – 5%.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary ±20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.
Operating and Cleaning Limits
Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.)
|113°F (45°C)||600 psig (41 bar)||13 psig (0.9 bar)||2 – 11||1 – 13||SDI 5||< 0.1 ppm|
• Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95ºF (35ºC).
• Refer to Cleaning Guidelines in specification sheet 609-23010.
• Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, DOW FILMTEC recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Please refer to technical bulletin 609-22010 for more information.