40 in x 7.9 in
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 32,000 ppm NaCl, pressure specified above, 77°F (25°C) and the following recovery rates;
SW30-2514 – 2%, SW30-2521 & SW30-4021 – 5%, SW30-2540 & SW30-4040 – 8%.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary ± 15%.
- Product specifications may vary slightly as improvements are implemented.
- Active area guaranteed ± 5%. Active area as stated by FilmTec Corporation is not comparable to the nominal membrane area figure often stated by some element
suppliers. Measurement method described in Form No. 609-00434.
Operating and Cleaning Limits
Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.)
|Maximum Feed Flow
|113°F (45°C)||1,015 psig (7 MPa)||1 NTU||2 – 11||1 – 13||SDI 5||60 gpm (14 m³/h)||< 0.1 ppm|
• Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
• Refer to Cleaning Guidelines in specification sheet 609-23010.
• Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, DOW FILMTEC recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Please refer to technical bulletin 609-22010 for more information.