Description DOW FILMTEC™ residential elements are the most reliable, consistent and highest quality in the industry just got even better. Our 75 GPD elements offer the best balance of flow and highest rejection available in the market.
New DOW FILMTEC™ Residential Elements Feature:
• New membrane (BW60) chemistry produces industry leading 99% stabilized salt rejection.
• Even longer lifetimes on high hardness water applications
• Even faster start-up to reach stabilized rejection
• High active membrane area and twin leaf design for optimized performance
• NSF58 safety Certification and reduced certification costs / resources with NSF data transfer Certification
• Fully-automated manufacturing that ensures consistent and high quality elements
• Dry shipping for convenient handling and longer shelf-life
• Proven consistency and reliability for longer membrane life
Spiral-wound element with polyamide thin-film composite membrane
11.74 in x 1.75
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm softened tap water, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
- Minimum salt rejection is 96.0%.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary ±20%.
Operating and Cleaning Limits
Feed Flow Rate
|113°F (45°C)||150 psig (10 bar)||2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)||2 – 11||SDI 5||< 0.1 ppm|
• Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
• Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, Dow Water & Process Solutions recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure.