The DOW FILMTEC™ Industrial Grade, BW30-365-IG high rejection brackish water reverse osmosis (RO) element is designed for use in industrial water treatment applications. It maintains the same flow and rejection performance of the BW30-365 elements, but does not carry the ANSI standard 61 or KIWA certifications, offering a more cost effective option for industrial applications.
• Maintains the industry’s thickest feed spacer (34 mil) to lessen the impact of fouling.
• May be cleaned over a wide pH range (pH 1-13).
• The BW30-365-IG is a drop-in replacement for the BW30-365 in industrial water treatment systems.
Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
40 in x 7.9 in
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following standard conditions: 2,000 ppm NaCl, 225 psi (15.3 bar), 77°F (25°C), pH 8 and 15% recovery.
- Flow rates for individual elements may vary but will be no more than 15% below the value shown.
- Sales specifications may vary as design revisions take place.
- Active area guaranteed ± 5%.
Operating and Cleaning Limits
Short-Term Cleaning (30 min.)
|113°F (45°C)||600 psig (41 bar)||85 gpm (19.0 m³/h)||15 psig (1.0 bar)||2 – 11||1 – 13||SDI 5||< 0.1 ppm|
• Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F (35°C).
• Refer to Cleaning Guidelines in specification sheet 609-23010.
• Under certain conditions, the presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents will cause premature membrane failure. Since oxidation damage is not covered under warranty, DOW FILMTEC recommends removing residual free chlorine by pretreatment prior to membrane exposure. Please refer to technical bulletin 609-22010 for more information.